Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Star Wars Pinewood Derby Car Templates

I'm not your political advisor, I am your Coach Political

This article I found in one of the blogs I follow and edit a Professional Coach Navarre called Begoña I found of great interest because it marks well the difference between what is an advisory service and one of coaching:




In recent weeks I have received several calls for the same purpose "to tell you that tie use different or just like talking to explicitly write them a different message that makes them win."
No! I am no expert in political communication, not even my order.
not say what to do, for it is the advisers, just as it says I am dedicated to Fernando Lopez Thinking Souls to "fix, clean and give glory to public figures, especially politicians" working "the base", "background "and dragging out, the life that the candidate has, lining up with his career; as if he has reached where it will be for some reason and I have no right to change it. I can guide
subtly accompany and generate the changes that the candidate wants to make, that makes such profound changes to interact with others and how best to shore up all your skills and competencies that make him a great leader. But try to change it, is radically break the chain of consistency, and during the campaigns, it looks pretty regularly.
Work to establish a connection between the candidate with their electorates and not to generate a transformation that made unrecognizable, is the great challenge in any campaign.
The challenge is to "discover" those two or three things which connect with voters, those that make you "shine" and part of it, in some way innate, nothing forced and totally reliable.
Combining the work of consultants and campaign managers through policy research methods qualitative (motivational) and quantitative (surveys) is the first step in any campaign that seeks to succeed, and my work, a coach, is in the connection between what the candidate really thinks and what people really think.
Quite a challenge .... ... Truly rewarding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment