Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tax Credit For Donating Car In Canada

Strange exercise


After a Bajona jampao me that led me to such extremes as teens to write anything, my lovely stroll through town late at night, praying and many other things that degrade the human being, my psychologist Dr. Abuse the advised me to write a list of three things I do not like about me (and three, yes, but that part of me jump: thought of something you appreciate the good-natured and imagináoslo Òscar here), which has not said whether it should write in a notepad or on the door of a basin of FNAC, so here I come:
· I'm vain. But sack. This blog is where I laugh at him funny that I myself is a clear example. So can have me the same wallpaper, and generally believe that I am a human being above average. This confidence gives me good things (in fact, have confidence in oneself is good, or something) but simultaneously makes me want to beat (only sometimes) when I make comments without thinking that would have been better in my anus. I tend to consider myself smarter, more charismatic and more fat than people who walk down the street, which makes from time to time (writing this post from hell) I disappoint myself.
· I'm emotionally repellent. And it includes several features: hang me too People fast I barely know (and who ended up being disappointed in a few weeks and leave me wondering what I did) when I'm with someone I become a robolengua scheduled to lick asses to be so cloying that people lose the expectations on me person, I am a promiscuous love you, I embark on meaningless relationships because I'm addicted to them. In short, I'm the closest thing to Ted Mosby that is on the face of the earth, and I hate it because it makes me vulnerable and totally different to the way I am.
• In general, I'm mediocre. I have no job, not emphasized in the studies, most of my friends are away or doing things better than being with me. Change my mind too easily, which shows a distinct lack of personality. I feel attached to anything in the place, the time in which I am. I sincerely believe that we need a Vietnam. I am prone to depression at times, but always try to keep the good vibes to everyone I know (except those with which I am cruel because it does). A long list.
I just wrote this in a vain attempt to exempt me how horrible I am a human being. However, I think I'm the best person I ever met. Kind regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment