Saturday, September 5, 2009

Panasonic Sa-ht740 Fan

Hitting bottom with the tip of the toe


is
we can not have just one night without much self-destruction ? E No, we can not. Last week was Rocafort and it was Mandanga, but last night was brutal. For all those who were in Rafelbunyol, certainly more than half find some good reason to hate me. And, although it can not order them chronologically, I made a series of pearls that would not occur or the writer in a blind Fish People of ketamine. These are just some of them:
· Leaving consciously (consciously everything that can be drunk) to one of my best friends in a town where there was 10 people per square meter and where the telephone exchange did not begin to run until 9 am, just because I did not have the patience to wait for another back to pee.
· Find my ex, whom I had not seen in nearly two months, and not even tell hi, ask if he had seen Aunt why I left. Then, to top it off, I think I tried to say something conciliatory but surely stammered and try to embrace it, or something. Applause.
· Pull mouth any woman who exchange more than 2 sentences to me, many friends who ridicule me the next time you see them. This is very serious. But long. Especially considering that every single time I chunguísimamente away.
• And many other things as get involved in a concert of typical English rock covers and be sure I could go to play if asked, to send a message "come here" to someone who has no desire to see my fucking face and with whom I have behaved like a true psychopath, Dario banging on the guitar to the point of almost breaking string, viewed as a spent with a tare colegui F1, think of something to eat on the floor and seemed kebab but in the end was vomiting, milena tell his name appear in this entry, all slump to finish on a balcony while everyone is asleep, and so on.
and the worst is that if I did all that, is because in some ways, my superego was not to stop. decadence lives. Suck that, tyler durden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment