Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting Sick Often = Aids?

espaƱolitos can not write "rape" without "Zion"


To keep the pace and finally start the second season mariposcar effect (which will have more grace than the last 3 of How I Met Your Mother together), today I come to tell you something that I thought he never confessed. My psychologist says I'll feel better if I tell you ... the times I've been sexually assaulted in Metrovalencia:

rogue Grandpa: After returning from holiday at about 5 am, was sitting alone and half asleep, practicing the hobby of anyone on the subway who has run the batteries mp3: look left and right at intervals of ten seconds. In one of these moments, so far a nice grandpa who was a 3 bank on my left me she gestured me over with his hand. I turned instantly to the right, pretending to have seen nothing. But curiosity killed the cat, and looked again. The grandfather was a bank close by repeating the gesture. After doing this twice, finished in front of me, licking his lips and looking at me with a lust Torbe would shudder. In the end, got in Torrent, but as he got up he said, do you come from? To which I said no. The bastard even told me: you're missing.

should have fallen and robbery.

The Bearded Lady: The other day while I was reading and listening music, a very nice girl (fat) sat next to me. I started to rub his thigh with his hand in an attempt to disguise it was a tragedy. I realized instantly, but left my eyes on the book, hoping to stop. Then I touched his arm, to which I took off my helmet and asked if I had hurt the tattoo. I said no because it is a more defensive response itself, and as I turned to put the helmet scratched me again telling me that it wanted to tattoo. Then, before leaving, I started playing the hair and called me GUAPO. I, stunned, I replied: What?! what I said again: You're very pretty. He got out and so far, fortunately, I know nothing of it.

The good listener: Last year, one day I decided to wear a plaid shirt in every color possible, very clown micolor. While riding on the subway Facultats, a guy put me behind my back, almost touching chives. Then I started thinking that he was gay and was like rubbing a sack, but it was a bizarre idea that I rejected and laughed. The boy had misunderstood it, because then pulled over her mound against my bum. To undo the mess, I went to the other side of the metro, and the kid followed me to keep rubbing. Yes, I stood face, and then put his lips dangerously close to mine.

The Mature interesting too Facultats meter, while watching the faces of the people of the realm of the metro, I saw a mother. At the moment our eyes met, I blew a kiss and winked. Not believing the situation and addressed by the awkwardness, looked away. At 15 seconds I looked, and she repeated the gesture. Thank God thereupon kept repeating the gesture to the ground, and I realized that this poor woman had a tic.

hope I never have to write more tickets how are you: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment