Monday, November 30, 2009

Babylock Sewing Machine,grace

Ah, seriously. I still remember when there was! Your scene sucks I

As many of you know, this summer I worked at the Campus Party, particularly in a post that required a big quickly decisive, several languages \u200b\u200band people skills: monitoring a Scalextric. One week, 6 hours a day in which I accompanied with Iker Jiménez EVP incredible monologues about killing and pseudoscience galore.
Well, those hot days in June / July (and I do not remember) we were promised the already very poor financial compensation of 150 euros (one for each pokemon not including mew, you may have to see.) We paid for it after the event. We paid for it in August. In fact, a month later we sent a Conciliator emilio:

And obviously, if today, November 30 (23:34 GMT +1) would have received as my 50 kebabs juancarlista currency to spend on pinball and calippos (And knebep, what fool) would not be writing this right now for the fucking crap that hatched. Because we not only have paid but have not even deigned to give us an explanation. For there are comments that are waiting for a grant to pay us. My balls. "An event like the Campus Party dominated by the good faith?
Well, maybe. Maybe if I carefully worked half way decent, I had not had any for several of those directions and I have said all along that he would not charge more than the entry and make it look like caviar catering to hot dogs a gypsy den fair then equal to what had taken me philosophically. But no.
So here we are. Hundreds of people waiting to collect not only 150 euros. Some people have more than 900. Mostly young urchins that once relied on a certain class of events can not be led by chief as incompetent.
and pending legal action, if I paid, I think next year sign up as a dynamic and not go a single day currar. Have the guts to say something at E3 Futura. a hug and a little harder to those who have had this crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment