Monday, June 29, 2009

Gluing Mylar To Mylar

Where in the world is Oscar Sandiego? Lumpen generation

past couple of weeks I've left the blog alone which new parent leaving their baby in a car in the sun in August. However, blogs do not die of sunstroke as easily as human puppies, so I come to excuse (not to serve as a justification to continue this rate of timely updates) today, Monday 29 June.
In the last two weeks I've been to concerts in Barcelona a couple times (New Found Glory, No Use For A Name), which have been too hard on girls and I went up and sang with Tony Sly. The time I have been in my house I parted from cuks to play Diablo II (romantic game where they exist) and touch the eggs. I've also been on the bike (which I learned to do recently) out there for Alginet and so on. Enjoying veranu, passed the subjects who had and shit. I also had a creative slump for the mini I have not written anything here, but I have several ideas that are sure make you laugh. is simply that when I start writing I do not think it's funny and I'd rather leave it for another time. Ale
gentlemen, moving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment